Interim Basic Service €99+VAT
- Replace engine oil
- Replace the oil filter.
- Replace the air filter
Full service from €130+VAT
- Replace engine oil.
- Replace oil filter.
- Replace air filter.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Replace pollen filter.
The main focus of an interim service is an oil change and a replacement filters.
While we’re at it, we check all the key aspects of your car – engine, brakes, tyres etc. – so we can advise you of any upcoming issues.
Full Service Checklist:
- Check operation of exterior lights.
- Check condition of front and rear (if fitted) wiper blades and operation of washers, top up fluid.
- Check brake fluid level, top up if satisfactory (otherwise recommend & if agreed replace at extra cost).
- Check clutch and power steering fluid level (if applicable), top up.
Vehicle raised off the ground:
- Check (where fitted) power assisted steering belt or auxiliary drive belt for condition and adjustment.
- Check and inspect under body of vehicle for corrosion or damage.
- Visually inspect radiator/cooling system for leaks and check condition of hoses.
- Check front and rear brake pad & discs
- Visually inspect track rod ends,ball joints for condition wear and security.
- Visually inspect drive shaft joints for wear and gaiter condition and prop shaft joints for wear and condition.
- Visually inspect exhausts system condition,security and leakage.
- Visually inspect security and condition of fuel lines, brake pipes, flexible hoses and handbrake cables.
- Check for any visible signs of brake fluid leakage on front and rear back plates
- Visually inspect front and rear shock absorber, suspension and mountings, for wear, condition and leakage.
- Check all tyres for condition and wear, check and adjust all tyre pressures.
- Check wheel bearings for excess play or noise.